Block Transfer Agreements
APUS is proud to work within our students’ communities and provide the opportunity for community college graduates to seamlessly continue their post-secondary educational pursuits by enrolling in one of our bachelor’s degree programs. As part of this effort, APUS has established partnerships in education for transfer credit with many community colleges, whereby graduates from our partner institutions possessing an associate degree may transfer in as a block all the credit earned in achieving their degree.
Students participating in a block transfer agreement:
- Have their conferred degree applied as a block toward their APUS bachelor's degree, and will receive the same number of transfer credits as were required for their conferred degree.
- Are eligible based on their conferred degree from our partner institution, regardless of where they completed all of their previous coursework to earn the degree.
- Do not go through a traditional course-by-course evaluation of their credits, as all of their credits from their conferred degree are transferred together.
- Are not eligible for additional transfer credits beyond the block transfer, therefore, transfer credit from other sources will not be considered.
- Have all of the general education requirements of their APUS bachelor's degree program fulfilled.
- Will instantly attain junior status with APUS.
Below is a list of partner institutions with which APUS currently has block transfer agreements in place. Please click on the school name to see the details of the corresponding block transfer agreement.
Alabama Southern Community College
Anne Arundel Community College
Austin Community College
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
Blue Ridge Community College
Bucks County Community College
Burlington County College
Carroll Community College
Central Maine Community College
Cloud County Community College
Clovis Community College
Coffeyville Community College
College of Southern Maryland
Colorado Mountain College
Community College of Baltimore County, The
Copper Mountain College
Cowley County Community College & Vocational-Technical School
Del Mar College
Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College
Eastern Wyoming College
Fort Scott Community College
Frank Phillips College
Frederick Community College
Genesee Community College
Germanna Community College
Halifax Community College
John Tyler Community College
Laramie County Community College
Madison Area Technical College
Metropolitan Community College (Missouri)
Montcalm Community College
North Arkansas College
North Central Missouri College
North Central Technical College
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
Northern Oklahoma College
Northern Virginia Community College
Paul D. Camp Community College
Reading Area Community College
Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College
Salt Lake Community College
Seward County College
Shoreline Community College
South Plains College
Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College
Tarrant County College
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Highlands Community College
Warren County Community College
Western Texas College
Westmoreland Community College
Wytheville Community College