Current Air Force personnel are eligible for an official Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript. The CCAF transcript must arrive at our university in a sealed envelope in order to be accepted as official.
Important Note: The online portal for ordering CCAF transcripts is down for maintenance. The Document Services team is mailing all CCAF transcript requests until further notice. There will be a 1-2 week delay in the receipt of CCAF transcripts until we are able to order transcripts online.
Eligibility for a CCAF:
- Active duty Air Force
- Air National Guard
- Air Force Reserve
Information needed to request a CCAF transcript:
- Name (and former name if applicable)
- Social Security Number
- Current mailing address
- Mailing address of American Public University System:
American Public University
Attention: Document Services
10110 Battleview Parkway
Manassas VA 20109
Where to request a CCAF transcript:
- Visit an Air Force Education Center to order a transcript
- Order online
- Must use a military computer with a .mil domain
- Go to https://augateway.maxwell.af.mil/ccaf/stu_svcs/transcriptrequest/index.asp and "establish a personal account"
- Enter the CCAF transcript request
- Transcripts are mailed out within two business days of the order
- Send a transcript request via regular mail to the address below (Students who are discharged, retired, not able to visit an Education Center, or ineligible to request a transcript online must send a request for a transcript in writing; the student's signature is required for release of a transcript.)
100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell-Gunter AFB AL 36114-3011
Please Note: CCAF does not accept or send transcript requests by fax or e-mail. For additional information on CCAF transcript ordering options, visit http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/transcripts.asp.
Visit here for information about the Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU ABC) program!
Air University (AU) transcripts may be obtained through the TRA process; official transcripts required. The AU Registrar provides transcripts for all courses taken through AU schools and centers, including all resident and non-resident courses. (Students can also request a transcript independently by submitting an AU Transcript Request form.) Below are some examples of AU schools whose course offerings can be submitted for transfer credit evaluation on an official AU transcript. For more information on programs offered through AU schools and centers, visit http://www.au.af.mil/au/.
Air Command and Staff College (ACSC)
Air War College
School of Advanced Air and Space Studies
Squadron Officer College
USAF Test Pilot School
Additional Air Force schools and training may have potential for transfer credit, but cannot be obtained through the TRA process. Below are some examples we have received from students and been able to review; however, this is not an all inclusive list. Please visit or contact an Education Center for information on obtaining documentation of completed non-AU training or course work which can be submitted for transfer credit evaluation.
Air Battle Manager
Basic Operational Training F-16
Basic Qualification F-15
Fighter Weapons Instructor F-15E
USAF Weapons School