Our student-focused transfer credit policy helps you to maximize previously earned credits in order to save both time and money on your way to a bachelor's degree and beyond. Continuing your education here comes with:
- open enrollment with no fee to apply;
- an undergraduate book grant offering ebooks and course materials at no charge;
- a team of admission, financial aid and academic advisors ready to answer your questions.
In addition, full-time community college faculty and staff can benefit from our wide selection of graduate level courses, certificates, and master’s degrees.
Our featured schools offer course crosswalks that align earned associate degrees with specific bachelor’s programs here at APUS. These plans show course for course how students can maximize transfer credits and get started with up to 69 guaranteed transferrable credits. Select a community college for more information:
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
- Blue Ridge Community College
- Cecil College
- Central Texas College
- Chesapeake College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Frederick Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Laramie County Community College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Northern Virginia Community College
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College
- Tarrant County College
Block Transfer Agreements
Similar to our featured schools with course crosswalks, block transfer agreements help students to seamlessly continue their post-secondary educational pursuits by transferring in all the credit earned while achieving the associate degree. Programs that qualify for the block transfer method will have all conferred associate degree credits transfer as a group, rather than on a course-by-course basis.