Access the Secure Faculty Resources, Faculty Sakai Center, and the CoI Community Course
To access secure faculty resources and the Faculty Sakai Center, an APUS faculty ID is required.
1. Login to the Faculty Portal: https://www.apu.apus.edu/login/faculty/.
2. Click the CTL website link on the left.
3. Congratulations. You are now in the secure CTL Website.
4. Stay logged into the faculty portal to view all pages.
• When returning to a book marked page, always login to the faculty portal first. Otherwise, access will be blocked.
• Only login through the faculty portal. Avoid attempting to login through the authentication screen. It will not work.
The Course Commons of the CoI Teaching Excellence Community Course is in the secure Faculty Resource & Sakai Center.
1. Login to the Faculty Portal.
2. Click the Center for Teaching and Learning website link on the left.
3. Click on the Course Commons link on the left.
4. Stay logged into the Faculty Portal to view all course pages.
Are you having problems accessing the course?
If you keep seeing blank authentication screen (see below), then you are NOT properly logged into the portal. Do not enter your faculty ID and password into the blank authentication screen; it does not work.
Instead, you MUST login to the faculty portal. Follow these steps for properly accessing the CoI Teaching Excellence Community Course.
If you have questions, email us: CTL@apus.edu.