Welcome to the American Public University System newsroom, where you’ll find the latest APUS announcements and news about our university, programs, faculty, and students. If you are a reporter seeking additional information about APUS or wish to speak with an APUS executive or subject matter expert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Releases and Media Coverage
|4/5/2016||NASA Executive and American Military University Graduate Dr. J.D. Polk to Address American Public University System Class of 2016 Commencement||APUS|
|3/30/2016||Breaking News & Getting it Right||Domestic Preparedness|
|3/30/2016||In Mississippi, a Glimpse of ISIS Run by Women||The Christian Science Monitor|
|3/27/2016||The Business of People||Journal of Higher Learning for Today's Servicemember|
AMU: Learning is Better than Silver and Gold with Bai KamaraMaj. Bai Kamara won a visa lottery to come to the U.S., and joined the Army to show his thanks. Bai talks about his passion to learn, and why he chose to get his degree at American Military University. To learn more about American Military University...From: AmericanMilitaryU
University Awards and Recognition
Featured Subject Matter Experts
Dean, School of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math
- Information technology and management in public and private sectors
- Multi-tiered Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) architectures
- Instrumental in developing implementation strategy for President George Bush’s CFO Act of 1990
Vice President, Assistant Provost of Graduate Studies, Research, and Innovation
- Recognized expert on open access movement and MOOCs
- More than 25 years of experience in International Relations, Higher Education Administration, Human Rights, Gender Studies and Information Literacy
- Numerous published articles on substantial field work conducted in various African countries, and co-author of Global Studies textbook published in 2010
For advertising, marketing or sponsorship inquiries, contact Beth LaGuardia Cooper, 703.396.6421.
For investor relations inquiries, contact
Chris Symanoskie, 703.334.3880.