Welcome to the American Public University System newsroom, where you’ll find the latest APUS announcements and news about our university, programs, faculty and students. If you are a reporter seeking additional information about APUS or wish to speak with an APUS executive or subject matter expert, please contact email@example.com.
Press Releases and Media Coverage
University Awards and Recognition
Featured Subject Matter Experts
Dean, School of Security and Global Studies
- More than 30 years of experience in Navy and DoD intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and fleet and joint operations
- Specialties include All-source Intelligence Analysis / Intelligence Collection Management / Human Intelligence Collection / Counter-Terrorism Operations / Foreign Engagement
- Defense Superior Service Medal
Dean, School of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math
- Information technology and management in public and private sectors
- Multi-tiered Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) architectures
- Instrumental in developing implementation strategy for President George Bush’s CFO Act of 1990
Constance St. Germain, Esq.
Dean, School of Public Safety
- Criminal law: trial/appellate litigation
- Property law
- Former Major, US Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, US Court of Federal Claims
For advertising, marketing or sponsorship inquiries, contact Beth LaGuardia Cooper, 703.396.6421.
For investor relations inquiries, contact
Chris Symanoskie, 703.334.3880.