Welcome to the American Public University System newsroom, where you’ll find the latest APUS announcements and news about our university, programs, faculty, and students. If you are a reporter seeking additional information about APUS or wish to speak with an APUS executive or subject matter expert, please contact email@example.com.
|7/18/2016||New Veteran-Centric Board Will Work to Improve Veterans Issues.||The Journal|
|7/15/2016||Homeland Security Experts Say Residents Are the Key to Protecting D.C.||WJLA|
|7/13/2016||AMU, Phoenix Lead the Pack: New Analysis of Troops' and Veterans' Top College Choices||MilitaryTimes|
|6/22/2016||APUS Celebrates Class of 2016||APUS|
|6/15/2016||APUS President Has Roots in Higher Education||Spirit of Jefferson|
|6/15/2016||APUS Provost Appointed as New President||The Journal|
Press Releases and Media Coverage
AMU: Learning is Better than Silver and Gold with Bai KamaraMaj. Bai Kamara won a visa lottery to come to the U.S., and joined the Army to show his thanks. Bai talks about his passion to learn, and why he chose to get his degree at American Military University. To learn more about American Military University...From: AmericanMilitaryU
University Awards and Recognition
Featured Subject Matter Experts
Dean, School of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math
- Information technology and management in public and private sectors
- Multi-tiered Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) architectures
- Instrumental in developing implementation strategy for President George Bush’s CFO Act of 1990
Dr. Patricia Campbell
Vice President, Assistant Provost of Graduate Studies, Research, and Innovation
- Recognized expert on open access movement and MOOCs
- More than 25 years of experience in International Relations, Higher Education Administration, Human Rights, Gender Studies and Information Literacy
- Numerous published articles on substantial field work conducted in various African countries, and co-author of Global Studies textbook published in 2010
For advertising, marketing or sponsorship inquiries, contact Beth LaGuardia Cooper, 703.396.6421.
For investor relations inquiries, contact
Chris Symanoskie, 703.334.3880.