Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
- Undergrad: $270 | $250 with military grant
- Graduate: $350 | $325 with military grant
- Doctoral: visit program page for rates
- Audit: $100
Momentum™ Programs Tuition
- Admission and registration: $0
- Doctoral application fee: $100
- *Technology (per course): $50
- Learning Tracks COLL099 or COLL599: $50
- Late registration: $50
- Certificate completion: $25
- Graduate comprehensive exam: $250
- Graduation (for most degrees): $100
- Transcripts (per copy):
- Official electronic: $10
- Official paper: $20
- Unofficial electronic: $5
*Technology fees are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
Note: Fees may vary by academic program. For example, ENGR and ELEN courses incur a $100 technology fee. Momentum programs have $0 technology or late registration fees. No grants apply to Momentum programs.
Annual Tuition & Fees*
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.