Skip Navigation

Document Requirements

In order for a Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) to be processed, some or all of the following documents will need to be in a student’s TCE file:

  • Transcripts from colleges and universities that will release them based on a signed Transcript Release Authorization (TRA) form 
  • Transcripts from schools that will not release them based on a signed TRA
  • Military transcripts and training documents
  • Copies of test scores that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) and recommended for college level credit (i.e. AP Exams, CLEP, DSST, DANTES, etc.)
  • International Transcripts that have been evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)

    Use the links on the left for detailed information on how to obtain transcripts from the various sources.

Students may log into their ecampus and check their Document Log at any time to determine which documents are needed in their file.

  • Log into your ecampus
  • Select the dropdown at the top titled Academic Plan & Forms
  • Select Document Log under the My Status & Records section