Cyber Defense Outreach & Partnerships
A key part of the mission of the APUS Center for Cyber Defense is to offer collaboration and outreach opportunities for students, faculty, and other institutions, corporations and government agencies.
Contact Us about partnership opportunities or events.
Silver Sponsor for the CyberPatriot
In 2016, American Military University (a member school of APUS) became the a CyberPatriot silver sponsor. CyberPatriot, the nation's largest and fastest growing youth cyber education program, is the Air Force Association's flagship STEM initiative dedicated to strengthening cyber skills among American youth and exciting students toward careers in STEM. Students in the program gain valuable knowledge from the expertise of CyberPatriot's many sponsors.
- AMU Chapter of Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- AMU Student Group, National Capital Area Chapter (ISACA)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
- Information Assurance Certification Review Board (IACRB)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
Cyber Defense Industry Organizations
- National Security Agency | Central Security Service (NSA|CSS)
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Division (CSD) Resource Center (CSRC)
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI) of Carnegie Mellon University
- CERT Division at CMU-SEI
- Center for Cyber Safety and Education of (ISC)
- Federal Information Systems Security Educators’ Association (FISSEA)