MGMT296 - Capstone: Portfolio
Course Code: MGMT296 Course ID: 4937 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Undergraduate
This MGMT296, A.A. in Management Capstone: Portfolio, course is the final course in the Associates Program. This course will prepare students to reflect on their academic experience by compiling and revising artifacts from previous courses in the program into an organize e-portfolio. The e-portfolio will reflect the student’s educational growth from entry in the associates program. In addition, the student will develop the skills necessary to successfully transition to and navigate post-graduate life as well as understand the civic and social responsibilities of being educated citizens. Finally students will be given the resources to connect with APU/AMU in an ongoing relationship.
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|05/21/21 - 10/29/21||11/01/21 - 12/26/21||Fall 2021 Session I||8 Week session|
|06/28/21 - 12/03/21||12/06/21 - 01/30/22||Fall 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
|07/27/21 - 12/31/21||01/03/22 - 02/27/22||Winter 2022 Session B||8 Week session|
|08/31/21 - 02/04/22||02/07/22 - 04/03/22||Winter 2022 Session I||8 Week session|
|09/28/21 - 03/04/22||03/07/22 - 05/01/22||Winter 2022 Session D||8 Week session|
|10/26/21 - 04/01/22||04/04/22 - 05/29/22||Spring 2022 Session B||8 Week session|
As the capstone course in Management, the course objectives:
- Create an ePortfolio with artifacts mapped and linked to program learning objectives for the A.A. in Management program.
- Organize a significant collection of artifacts in the ePortfolio including projects, papers, and other relevant examples of work completed each course required to satisfy meeting the program requirements.
- Write a rationale paper describing the artifacts in the portfolio and how they demonstrate skills, knowledge, understanding of theory, professional disposition, real-world application, and mastery of the program objectives.
- Prepare a reflection PowerPoint presentation to tell the story of professional growth attained during the program.
- Review a peer's ePortfolio by providing constructive feedback using the ePortfolio rubric.
|Discussion Forums||45.00 %|
|Introduction Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 1 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 2 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 3 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 4 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 5 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 6 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 7 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 8 Forum||5.00 %|
|Assignment 1: Selection of Artifacts||5.00 %|
|Assignment 2: Select Artifacts||5.00 %|
|Assignment 3: Reflection||5.00 %|
|Assignment 4: Creativity and Purpose||5.00 %|
|Assignment 6: Rationale Paper||5.00 %|
|Assignment 7a: Power Point||5.00 %|
|Assignment 8: Final Rationale Paper||5.00 %|
|Week 7: Final Portfolio Collection||20.00 %|
|Assignment 7b: Final Portfolio Collection||20.00 %|
|Book Title:||There are no required books for this course.|
Not current for future courses.