RLMT600 - Global Reverse Logistics Management
Course Code: RLMT600 Course ID: 4319 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Graduate
This course is a comprehensive examination of the global factors affecting reverse logistics drivers from major companies to small businesses. The student will examine and analyze disaster logistics, and how it affects the resiliency of a global supply chain.
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|01/27/20 - 07/03/20||07/06/20 - 08/30/20||Summer 2020 Session B||8 Week session|
After successfully completing this course, students will fulfill the following Learning Objectives (LO):
1. Identify key differences between domestic and international operations.
2. Explain global factors that affect reverse logistics.
3. Describe supply chain vulnerability and illustrate key risks.
4. Analyze the impact of global environmental conditions.
5. Identify international transport security issues.
6. Identify international trade laws and their impact.
7. Propose how to make reverse logistics strategies resilient in the face of dynamic international markets.
8. Describe disaster logistics and construct strategies for supply management.
9. Describe hazardous waste management and the unique strategies that must be utilized for safe and successful management.
10. Explain design strategies relative to specific case study examples.
|Week 1 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 2 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 3 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 4 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 5 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 6 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 7 Forum||5.00 %|
|Week 8 Forum||5.00 %|
|Case Studies||30.00 %|
|Week 4, Case Study 1||15.00 %|
|Week 7, Case Study 2||15.00 %|
|Research Paper||30.00 %|
|Week 8 Final Project||30.00 %|
RLMT Program Guide: http://apus.campusguides.com/reverslogisticsmanagement?hs=a
In addition to the required course texts, the following public domain web sites are useful. Please abide by the university’s academic honesty policy when using Internet sources as well. Note web site addresses are subject to change.
Web Site URL/Address
The OWL at Purdue
APA Style Homepage
|Book Title:||Global Supply Chain Management and International Logistics - e-book available in the APUS Online Library; Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/er.php to locate the course eReserve.|
|Author:||Alan E. Branch|
|Book Title:||Environmental Cleanup at Navy Facilities: Adaptive Site Management (Ebook available through the APUS Online Library)|
|Publication Info:||National Academies Press|
|Author:||National Research Council|
Not current for future courses.