Skip Navigation

Military Tuition Assistance

If you are an active or reserve member of a branch of the U.S. military, you may be eligible for Military Tuition Assistance.

  • All military branches require course registration PRIOR to tuition assistance approval.
  • Each military branch has a different process for requesting and processing your military TA.
  • Military TA does NOT cover one time fees such as late registration fees, course technology fees, graduation fees, or transcript fees.
  • The military will only pay for one degree per level, so if you already have an Associate degree, you will not be approved to use military TA for another Associate degree.
  • If you are an active member of the U.S. Army, or Army Reserves or National Guard, you will need to create an education account in the Army’s Go Army Ed Portal at
  • If you are required to use the Go Army Ed portal, you will need to submit all course registration requests in both the AMU and the Go Army Ed portal.

For more information on military tuition assistance, or to find the correct process for your branch of the military, please visit our AMU or APU tuition & finance site.

 Back to Top