Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
- Undergraduate: $285 | $250 with military grant*
- Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificates: $370 | $250 with military grant*
- Doctoral: visit program page for rates
- Audit: $100
- Admission and registration: $0
- Doctoral application fee: $100
- Technology (per course): $65 | $0 for active-duty military servicemembers, and for National Guard and Reserve personnel when using military TA
- Late registration: $50
- Certificate completion: $25
- Graduate comprehensive exam: $250
- Graduation (for most degrees): $100
- Transcripts (per copy):
- Official electronic: $10
- Official paper: $20
- Unofficial electronic: $5
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a master's-level book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for master’s-level courses to active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Note: Fees may vary by academic program. For example, ENGR and ELEN courses incur a $100 technology fee.
Annual Tuition & Fees*
*Graduate rates do not include doctoral programs.