Community of Scholars
Featured Scholar of the Week
VP, Assistant Provost, Library and Instructional Resources
Hedi BenAicha is the VP/Assistant Provost at APUS supporting the library, archives and special collections and course and instructional materials to enrich teaching, learning and research. He earned his BA in History, MA and DEA in Middle East History from University of Paris Sorbonne, and an MLS from the University of Maryland College Park.
Each week, the APUS Scholar of the Week initiative highlights a program topic and shares thought-provoking content relevant to current industry news, trends, and world events through the professional insights and academic contributions of our faculty scholar practitioners.
Upcoming Scholars of the Week
- Dr. Amy Burkman - SOE, Assessment and Accreditation
- Dr. Nancy Heath - PD, Child and Family Development
- Dr. Chad Patrizi - VP & Dean, School of Business
- Dr. Kristen Obst - PD, Security Management
- Dr. Conrad Lotze - VP & Dean, School of Education
Military Studies faculty member Dr. Martin Scott Catino will present “Assessing Iranian Security Capabilities: The Case of the Green Movement Protests, 2009-2012,” at the Middle East Dialogue 2015: Glorious Past, Uncertain Future on Feb. 26 in Washington, D.C.
- Education & Family Development
- Environmental Science
- Information Technology
- Intelligence & Security
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Public Administration
- Public Safety
- Real Estate & Land Planning
- Sports & Health
- Transportation & Logistics
To receive additional insights and academic contributions on a weekly basis from our faculty and staff subscribe to any of our newsletters.
- Dr. Juan Roman - Accounting and Finance
- Hedi BenAicha - Library Sciences
- Dr. Amy Ashmore - Sports & Health Sciences
- Dr. Kate Brannum - International Relations
- Dr. Mark Riccardi - Security & Global Studies
- William J. Owen - Mathematics
- Dr. Stephen Schwalbe - Political Science
- Brian Freeland - School of Health Sciences