Welcome to the American Public University System newsroom, where you’ll find the latest APUS announcements and news about our university, programs, faculty and students. If you are a reporter seeking additional information about APUS or wish to speak with an APUS executive or subject matter expert, please contact email@example.com.
Press Releases and Media Coverage
University Awards and Recognition
Featured Subject Matter Experts
Dr. Phil Ice
Vice President, Research and Development
- Inventor of the patent, System and Method for Personalized Learning
- Recognized expert in emerging technologies and online learning environments
- Led research initiatives related to the Community of Inquiry Framework
- Former Principal Investigator on a WICHE/WCET grant to explore online retention patterns across six institutions
Dean, School of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math
- Information technology and management in public and private sectors
- Multi-tiered Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) architectures
- Instrumental in developing implementation strategy for President George Bush’s CFO Act of 1990
Vice President, Assistant Provost of Graduate Studies, Research, and Innovation
- Recognized expert on open access movement and MOOCs
- More than 25 years of experience in International Relations, Higher Education Administration, Human Rights, Gender Studies and Information Literacy
- Numerous published articles on substantial field work conducted in various African countries, and co-author of Global Studies textbook published in 2010
For advertising, marketing or sponsorship inquiries, contact Beth LaGuardia Cooper, 703.396.6421.
For investor relations inquiries, contact
Chris Symanoskie, 703.334.3880.