Skip Navigation

Department of Defense (DOD) Documents

Students who have a Basic Active Service Date before October 1, 1981 may not be able to obtain a Joint Services Transcript (JST).  However, this will not exclude you from having your previous military training evaluated if you can provide one or more of the following documents:

  • DD Form 2586 Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET)
  • Students in the Army requesting a VMET must use this site: Army ACAP

Students may obtain these forms at their education center.  It must be accurately completed including the ACE course number found in the most recent ACE Guide at the education services center.  It must also be signed by a training officer or ESO.