Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
- Undergraduate: $325 | $250 with military grant*
- Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificates: $425 | $250 with military grant*
- Doctoral: visit program page for rates
- Audit: $100
- Admission and registration: $0
- Doctoral application fee: $100
- Technology Fee (per undergraduate course): $0
- Technology Fee (per master's-level course): $85 | $0 for active-duty military servicemembers, and for National Guard and Reserve personnel when using military TA
- Late registration: $50
- Certificate completion: $25
- Graduate comprehensive exam: $250
- Graduation (for most degrees): $150
- Transcripts (per copy):
- Official electronic: $10
- Official paper: $20
- Unofficial electronic: $5
*U.S. active-duty servicemembers, National Guard members, Reservists, and military families, including parents, spouses, legal partners, siblings, and dependents, receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour.
Note: Fees may vary by academic program. For example, ENGR and ELEN courses incur a $100 technology fee.
For additional information on paying for school, refunds and withdrawals, and tuition policies, visit our tuition and financing pages on American Military University or American Public University.